1. This document (“hereinafter: the Regulations”) sets out the rules for using the website at https://reassurance.eu/ (hereinafter: the “Website“), provided by REassurance Kft, located at Palazzo Dorottya, Dorottya Utca 6/301, H1051, Budapest, Hungary.
2. A user of the Website is any natural person who displays the Website in a web browser (“You”).
4. All rights to the Website, including intellectual property rights to its name, internet domain, as well as to patterns, forms, logos, banners and photos posted on the Website, belong or are entitled to the business.
5. Any materials made available through the Website may not be reproduced or disseminated by You in any form and by any means in any field of use, including copying, photocopying and digitization, including posting on the Internet, without the written consent of the business, with the exception of materials clearly marked as permitted for further publication.
6. The use of this Website is free of charge and does not require registration.
7. The following technical measures in order to use this Website are necessary:
- a) a computer with Internet access, including e-mail;
- b) one of the following browsers installed, with file support enabled cookies: Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or newer, Mozilla Firefox 17.0.9 or newer version, Opera 15 or newer, Google Chrome 30 or newer, Apple Safari 5.1 or later.
8. Through the website, the business enables You to use the following services:
9. Complaints related to the Website should be submitted electronically (to the e-mail address: email@example.com with the title “Complaint”) or in writing.
10. The business will respond to the complaint within 30 (say: thirty) days from the date of its receipt.
11. A response to the complaint will be sent to the user to the e-mail address provided in the complaint or, if the complaint was submitted in writing, to the e-mail address provided in the letter or in writing to the address provided in the letter. The business is entitled to leave the complaint unanswered, if the content does not provide contact data.
12. The business reserves the right to amend the Regulations. In the event of changes to the Regulations, the business will inform the Users about the change by posting a consolidated text of the amended Regulations on the Website. Using the Website by the user after this date will be deemed as acceptance of the new Regulations.
13. These Regulations are subject to EU law.
‘We do not aim to be the biggest, we aim to be the best’
REassurance Kft which is authorised and regulated (license No.: E-II-317/2007) as an insurance intermediary by the National Bank of Hungary (MNB), and is licensed for cross-border activity, based on the EU’s ‘Freedom of Services’ principle, enabling us to broker insurance products and services throughout European Union. Information on our Hungarian license is available at the website of the National Bank of Hungary.
To become the first choice advisor and broker for real estate transactional risk services, to offer high quality support, a passion for customer service and by living and breathing our markets. Principles based on good communication, teamwork, knowledge and experience and building strong relationships that lead to trust, confidence and success.
To work to support the real estate and M&A community we service, to push boundaries for delivery, products and value-add services. To establish new products and sharing of skills and knowledge to help our clients better understand the advantages of using transactional risk insurance products in their transactions.
The ethos that runs through REassurance is based upon core values of respect, transparency, relationships, communication and fun. We have a passion to succeed, to be the best and to deliver for our clients. We believe in people and that ‘putting people first’ will become our key cultural driver within the company.