User of the Website is any natural person who displays the Website in a web browser (“You”).
Your personal data is processed by the business in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”).
Personal data controller
The controller of personal data is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact with the business in matters concerning this Policy and related to the protection and processing of personal data is possible via e-mail: email@example.com or a mailing address: Palazzo Dorottya, Dorottya Utca 6/301, H1051, Budapest, Hungary..
How do we use your personal data?
In case of contact with the business through e-mail, regular mail or telephone, personal data is processed only for the purpose of communication in the case in which you contact us. The legal basis is the legally justified interest of the administrator in conducting correspondence addressed to him/her (Article 6(f) GDPR).
The sending of the newsletter by the business by e-mail is based on your consent, which you can provide at the time of subscribing to it (Article 6(a) of the GDPR).
Your personal data will be shared only with authorized people, including employees of the business. It may also be disclosed to external entities such as accounting services providers or IT service providers.
Transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area
If the country to which we transfer Personal Data does not provide an “adequate level of protection" for the processing of Personal Data that meets EU standards, we implement appropriate measures to ensure this level of protection, e.g. through the use of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. (available: here).
How long do we store your personal data?
The period of processing and storage of personal data depends on the purpose of processing. It may also result from legal regulations.
- When the legal basis is a legitimate interest of the controller, your data will be processed for the period that enables this interest to be fulfilled or until you object to the processing. You can find out more about the possibility to object in the section “Your rights" below.
- In case where the basis for processing is necessary to perform a contract, your data will be processed for the duration of the performance of the contract, and then for the time necessary to investigate or defend against claims.
- When the legal basis is your consent, your data will be processed until its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing of data made on its basis before withdrawal. You can learn more about the possibility to withdraw your consent in the section “Your rights" below.
You have the following rights in connection with our processing of your personal data:
- Right to information about the processing of personal data – on this basis you can request from us to provide information about the processing of personal data, including the purposes and legal basis, the scope of the data held, the entities to which it is disclosed and the planned time of deletion of your data. You may also request a copy of your processed personal data;
- Right of rectification – if your data turns out to be incorrect or incomplete, you may request from us to correct it;
- Right to delete your data – you can request the deletion of your personal data if it is no longer necessary for any of the purposes for which it was collected;
- Right to limit the processing of your data – you may require from us to limit the processing of your data, i.a.: in case they prove to be incorrect until the data is corrected or when there is no legal basis to process them;
- Right to transfer data – on this basis you can demand from us to release a set of data collected by us in a form that allows for reading by another subject or to send the data directly by us to another subject, on condition that technical conditions allow it;
- Right to object to the processing of data – in case of processing based on the legitimate interest of the controller, you may object to the processing of your data for reasons related to your specific situation;
- Right to object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes – you may object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes without giving any reason;
- Right to withdraw consent – if we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time, but this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing undertaken before withdrawal;
- Right to complain to the supervisory authority – if you believe that we are processing your data in violation of GDPR or other applicable laws, you may file a complaint with the data processing supervisory authority.
In order to implement the above rights you can contact the business in the ways indicated in the “Contact" section above.
When you contact us, we require basic data in order to accept and handle your request.
We do not use your data for automated decision making, including profiling.
If you want to be up to date with our activities, you can join the e-mail newsletter. In this case, providing your personal data is voluntary, and you can give your consent to the newsletter at the moment of joining it. You can withdraw your consent at any time without giving any reason and from that moment on we will no longer send you marketing information.